Wondering if business card printing in Brisbane is worth it? The short answer: yes. Business cards are tried and tested marketing tools that can fit in your pocket. When you hand over your card to a potential client, partner, mentor or other professional contact, you show that you are detail-oriented, professional and available to fulfil their needs.
Benefits of business card printing for Brisbane professionals and businesses
Here is why we think business card printing for Brisbane professionals and businesses is worth it:
- Communicate your professional information – Business cards provide a concise and tangible way to share your business name, location and contact information. Because they are pocket-sized, leads can keep this information on reserve until they require your products or services.
- Showcase your brand identity – Every element in your card, from the logo to the colour scheme, should contribute to a consistent brand identity. Aside from informing potential customers and partners, your business card should advertise your brand in a unique and unforgettable way. Every memorable impression you make ensures yours is the first name that comes to mind when consumers consider a certain niche, product or service.
- Create lasting connections – Business card printing in Brisbane is a valuable investment whether you want to start a business or expand your network. In networking events, you can swap business cards to break the ice with potential customers and partners. From there, you can pitch your ideas, connect with like-minded individuals or businesses or get your foot in the door of a company or industry you want to enter. And since you have their contact information, you can follow up on the initial conversation and continue building a relationship.
Three tips for business card printing in Brisbane
- Design with clarity and consistency — Make your business card design consistent across all print and design materials to reinforce brand recognition. Use the same typography, logo and tagline to ensure your business information matches other sources, like your Google business profile. Business cards are compact, so keep things neat and straightforward — only include the necessary information, such as your name, address, contact details and social media handles.
- Choose quality materials — Business cards may stay in someone’s wallet or purse for a long time, so durability is essential. Opt for high-quality business card printing in Brisbane, including silk gloss stock, premium coated cards and plastic cards using innovative methods like digital printing.
- Print in quantity — With digital printing technology, you can get a high volume of quality business cards quickly. Keep a supply of business cards when attending conferences, meetings and social events where you can meet professionals from different industries. The more business cards you can hand out, the wider your network can grow.
Expand your network with business cards from Seven Print
Looking for high-quality business card printing in Brisbane? You can order a wide range of business cards here at Seven Print, whether you’re a professional searching for networking opportunities or a business owner wanting to expand. From standard gloss cards to business card magnets, we use digital printing technology to ensure the quality of our business cards and the timeliness of our service.
Get an instant quote for our business card printing in Brisbane, and let us create high-quality business cards customised for your needs.